Selling Your Home
Taking the first step to sell your home is a big decision. The Real Estate Firm is here to ease the process and inform you on current Knoxville market trends, pricing and curb appeal. We’ll advise on how to stage your house so when potential buyers come looking they immediately feel at home. We have a wealth of knowledge to share with you to empower your decision and alleviate the potential stress of selling.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME
- Why are you selling?
- What is the market value of your home?
- Is it easily accessible?
- What is the neighborhood like?
- What is the condition of the home?
BUDGET FRIENDLY WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR HOME FOR RE-SELL
- Cut your grass regularly.
- Apply fresh paint to any areas that are chipping on the exterior.
- Clean the windows both inside and out.
- Consider pressure washing the exterior of your home.
- Clean the gutters and make sure they’re securely fastened to the house.
TOP 5 WAYS TO STAGE YOUR HOME
- Remove personal effects such as pictures so that potential buyers can envision themselves living there.
- Clean your house to really make it shine.
- Turn on the lights and open all blinds to allow plenty of natural light in.
- Bake cookies or leave a subtle scent that makes the house smell warm and inviting.
- Leave the house while it’s being shown to allow the buyers to walk freely and ask questions without any added pressure.